Monday, September 16, 2013

Gray

I got bored today
Well all day, really
Turned on the T.V.
Flipped to CNN
Some report on High-Fructose Corn Syrup
And how it might kill me
Along with
Gluten
Milk
Corn

Not exercising
Red Dye #5
Exercising too much
Standing
Sitting 
Sleeping 
Xanthan gum 
Laughing too hard
Tetanus
Being in love
Whatever
That last one's probably true 
My little cousin has a twitter
And in her avi
Her titties are right in the camera
She's 18
So I guess she's grown now
My other little cousin is #teamlesbian now 
She's 13
I want to talk to them both
But they won't listen
They live far away
They'll probably ignore my DMs
Whatever
I wrote a song today
Well just the hook
But it's a good hook
I'll finish the song later
Hopefully 
If I do finish
It will probably be radio-worthy
It's that good
Least I think so
Scrolling through 
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Is like a cycle
It's always the same thing 
Day in day out
Someone's lonely
New album leak
Football game
Rap lyric
Random scripture
Countless dynamic photos of 
Shoes
Food
Graffiti 
Park Benches
Blah Blah Blah
It's mind-boggling
Feels like I'm in Groundhog Day
Nothing's new under the sun
And I see that every day
Glad I'll be out of here soon

No comments:

Post a Comment