Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Next Episode Freestyle

Good day, everyone. Hope everyone's having a GREAT Wednesday thus far. Because I have little to do outside of work around here, I've had time to write several rap verses lately. I wanted to share one with you all here so let me know what you think iite??





Yeahh...Tru Muzzik, let's get it!
(Uh) Yo, it's the attack of the rapper. This what they've all been fiendin' after.
My company hard. I'm the type to steal ya luxury car from out ya yard, I'm a Jaguar Jacker.
I'm Jaffe Joffer. I rule in a land of rattlers. 
If you aint got ya game tight, they'll hit you with the snakebite. 
And put that venom in ya system and have you shakin and pissin in ya Beemer seats havin fever dreams
(Ha) See I was born in the Hornets' nest so anytime I'll bring a swarm of death. Ya way.
But the Nine Dime granted me my rhyme insanity so hip-hop hooray. All day. 
I'm a Maestro. Like Castro. I'm psycho. 
My raps oh-so-hot that you can taste em cuz I baste em in Tabasco
That's why I'm bolder than a bowl of beef stock. I'm A1 amongst weak sauce, feel me?
Crazy, what you know about me? That NC Mc with more drive than GMC?
I go live in abundance. The message on the radio is redundant. Nobody wants it. So stop frontin.
I'm somethin to see. I'm the black Edgar Allan Poe spittin flows at a talent show. 
And we lethal. Tru Muzzik do it for the people. You betta stick around for the sequel.
And I'm out...


No comments:

Post a Comment