Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Stand Up Freestyle

Feels like I've been posting nothing but my musical endeavors lately, but I promise to have another post up here soon. In the meantime, here's yet another freestyle I wrote lol. Yall enjoy.





Uh...yeah...TRU Muzzik
On sight, the ruler is back
Slick Rick with his pupil intact, we all night
And-a you can bet your medulla on that
I'm magic. I'm Siegfried on a 6-speed
Cuz I'm a rider. Tamed the white Tiger
Aimin my knife for lames in my cypher
Screamin "I was the prettiest dame in my prime"
Like aging white wives who bathe in White Diamonds
But I'm feeling more Hugo Boss. Or Cool Water
The haters, they pushed. I pulled harder, oh
Headline of the article, "Nicky ain't cool, he arctic-cold"
Are yall sold?
Future's lookin bright, so I'm feelin dandy
Sittin on my couch watchin Bill and Mandy
Plottin my revenge. Baby stealin candy
From a grown man. Still I remain my own man
I've been known to flip words like gymnastics
I've been known to melt a couple dudes like plastic
Still, people wanna claim he don't spit acid
They questioning the pH balance with no talent
Realest in the game, Carolina's my field
How many girls fit inside a de Ville? 
Six in the seats, two beside the wheel
And as long as the Goose don't splatter, it don't matter
(ha) Nah, I'm messin. My impression of yall fools
That flow's gettin old so I'll move along
Ya wrong if you don't think I'm feelin Erykah Badu
I swear I'm goin On & On.....

No comments:

Post a Comment