Wednesday, June 10, 2015

New Track Alert: Echo (Interlude)

Hello all, I'm just here to drop this track I just finished. Something I've been sitting on for a while so I figured it was time to make it public lol. Let me know what you think!



Yo, yo

(Chorus)
Said I went to outer space. Guess ya boy is a Sith
I found the Golden Voyager disc and cried when Blind Willie moaned
It made me feel so alone, made me feel so alone
Took a plunge in the sea just to swim with the fish
I sank into the darkest abyss and knew I couldn't go home
It made me feel so alone. Made me feel so alone..

(Verse)
Ladies and gents, I welcome yall to my mind
Now follow close behind and you will be fine
Don't wander off into the corridors of boarded doors
A buncha horror stories lurkin in the fourth ward. For real
Those type of memories, we all got some
Those type of demons man, we all got one
But we run and we hide. We keep em bottled inside
Til we livin like an agitated Fresca. We walkin under mad pressure
It's mad boring. Life is like a scratched record
It seems to repeat. It seems to repeat.
I try to escape to find some relief.
Cuz knowledge is great. Monotony's weak.
That's why I create, capische?
Sittin in the corner of a half-lit room
Half-sleep as I envision the moon
I make it my own. Put my flag in, make it my home
But what's the point? Cuz I'm still alone
Dag...

(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment